Monday 4 March 2019

Collision- Why dont I reply in debate and discussion!



Hey! how are you? You must be happy now isn't

I ain't fine... I again lend my opinion and it has ended up in a fight,  a vigorous one and we are not talking.. I think we will not ever talk... Its was intensified then the last time.

I forgot that what I had told myself..

Yes, I know  everyone is made up of their own kind, they have their own thought I should respect them,I do, listen to them cautiously but don't give reply to them.. I understand they won't see the right  almost everyone in the mass,  any debate or discussion turns out to be the win-lose game. But what is debate and discussion for? To get the right consequences?

But who cares about the conclusion they are all selfish, all are involved in the game,  the game of winning

Yup! I know, to them what matters most is the winning, the winning trophy in argument to prove they are right then to see what is right. They think that what they concluded is right but they are far far away from truth. I see them, I listen them,  I pity on them and I ignore...
Bcz to me ignorance is the key to happiness and peace in real life...

Bcz I love peace more then winning arguments.  I want a sound sleep at night rather then thinking every point of the argument and to plan to improve it to make my win in a better way...

I remember what my great Mentor has told me "listen to everyone and see the side of all in their perspective, you will get the real truth,  which is hidden in all those opinions ..."
But when I speak that truth to them, they point a finger over me and state me with lots of unmentionable terms...

I believe everyone has something wrong in them, no one is 100% right even me, but not everything in everyone is wrong... They all have little goodness that's hidden in their core.

So,  whenever someone says he or she is doing wrong.. I answer them thats their life they better know what is right wrong for them. And then starts the game of wining and losing.  They put their all effort to prove themselves right and me as wrong. When I get this bitter vibe, I remain in silence and let them bark themselves from the core. And announce them, that they are winner and let them go with the winning trophy and I go home with my only love peace...


People call me loser, coward, dastard and dumb. They call me up with many other synonyms. They also ask why I am like this.
Why dont I  speak
Why don't I reply
Why I remain in silence
And I know if I spoke  the truth, they will again start the game of win lose and my peace will be endangered.

So,  I again I don't reply and remain in silence... Give them their winning trophy and let them return with the win and me with the peace..

I do this all the time I know that, but this time...  I failed
I did the same mistake like others I tried to put off my thought on them and the game of winning started. They tried to put their opinion over me I listen carefully and ignored for the bloody peaceful sound sleep I love...
But then I send them a small thought to consider.. And they had started proving...  That led to their statements I am wrong, my poems are wrong, I am can't feel their way and my pen my ink my words are one sided propaganda...

I realised again  the win loose game had began.. It was too late, the harmony of our relation was endangered already...

I remain silent.. Let them win again, let them take their winning trophy back their home... Blocked them got my peace and had the sound sleep..

2 comments:

Chandan Kumar said...

N it just happens because they don't have enough courage to face the hard reality (truth).

Shivangi Saumya said...

Yup!

Post a Comment

Say something about this post here
😊