Saturday 17 September 2016

Dear Bad Luck

Dear bad luck,
    I know I am Unlucky And my bad luck is the Unluckiest. But it should have a limit please.
    I know what I want I can't get cause for it I have to be best which I can't be. But even, what I deserve and what is mine, you don't let me have that. Why?.
    Am I the worst person of the world??
    Even, the worst have a little luck, but me never, ever since, my childhood I put all my efforts to get what I deserved but I couldn't it was okay every time it happened, I have already had, had enough.
    Today, while Googling I found that in my first poetry competition I had won jury appreciation prize. And I came to know after more than a year!!
    Why it happens to me every time, like every time?
    I don't know.
    May be the day you have came in my life,  u have stuck to me, but...
    Don't I deserve, what I really deserve??
   
Regards
Shivangi Saumya Suhani

http://tatabuildingindia.com/New-Site/index.php/contest-winners

1 comment:

Shivangi Saumya said...

😢😢😢😢

Post a Comment

Say something about this post here
😊