Thursday 28 July 2016

Bel Patra

    In the holy month of Sawan, it was Monday morning the day of fast, all over there was spirituality and devotion in  the environment around and I too have gone to  temple to worship Lord Shiva  .
    Outside the Temple I saw a little girl about 12, ofcourse had came to worship lord Shiva.
    A kind of leaf called belpatra is used to devote to God Shiv. She did not only have that, but she had the branches of these leaves. Seeing it, I smiled in my mind, and it got reflected to my face. That girl caught me starring at her and glance once and then moved her face and then again looked at me and said,
  "Di, Do want more".
  "I have enough, dear", I said and smirked. And my soul said to me, dear God will be happy in it.

Written by
Shivangi Saumya Suhani
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this post here
๐Ÿ˜Š